November 15, 2007

Meme?


Here's the 3 things meme. I 'borrowed' it from SavingNine. =)

Three Things
Three things that scare me:
  • Heights!
  • Tiny things that jump or move quickly
  • The idea of moths invading my stash

Three people who make me laugh:
  • Kevin
  • Danielle
  • Myself

Three Things I love:
  • Induldging
  • Quality
  • Alone time

Three Things I hate:
  • Crappy drivers (gonna agree with SavingNine on this one)
  • Psychologically scary things
  • Closed minds

Three things I don't understand:
  • Everything beyond a basic-intermediate level
  • Fire-what is it?!
  • Water-these things seem so... arbitrary but when I think about them they don't make sense

Three things on my desk:
  • Yarn. Malabrigo and some alpaca to be exact.
  • Coffee. Grande soy with whip cinnamon dolce latte
  • A thermos half filled with tea from this morning

Three things I'm doing right now:
  • ... this
  • Drinking coffee?
  • I agree with SavingNine--this is a dumb question

Three things I want to do before I die:
  • Own a condo
  • Get into the best shape of my life
  • Become semi-famous

Three things I can do:
  • Knit!
  • Listen
  • Type relatively fast

Three ways to describe my personality:
  • Introverted
  • Naughty
  • Sense-of-humor-ed. o_O

Three things I can't do:
  • Talk to strangers with any sort of charm or finesse
  • Gymnastics
  • Dance and look good doing it


That was surprisingly difficult.
So, me knitting the Shifting Sands scarf is REALLY weird. My hands memorize the pattern more than my brain does. I actually couldn't write out the pattern for you if you asked but for some reason my hands know what to do. Knitting it actually makes my brain tired because I'm constantly trying to figure out if what my hands are doing is correct... but I really can't wrap my brain around it. It's weird and exhausting. Almost makes me not want to knit the scarf even though I can... and easily.

I took a bath yesterday and it was goooooooood. I broke out the trusty space heater to warm things up (because nobody likes to get out of the bath/shower into cold air) and... it was good. I didn't even do my usual prep. It was just the tub, a Lush bath bomb, and two episodes of How I Met Your Mother.
I just wish I had a bigger bath tub... At certain times during the bath I like to be completely covered by water, as a result there are all sorts of contorting going on. You should see me. ... actually... maybe you shouldn't. ^_^

Malabrigo is only about 26 projects away from passing up Lorna's Laces. Hopefully we have at least that many more people cast on. =)

1 comments:

Nichole D. said...

Awesome! did you know you can put a plain, wrapped, bar of soap (whatever you think smells good) and it'll keep the yarn-eaters away? Plus, if it smells good, so will all the yarn!

I'm going to buy more Malabrigo today, I really want to do shifting sands. How's the back look?